Thursday, July 31, 2008

WDW Today Music Video

If you are reading this blog, then I'm sure you've at least heard of a little podcast called WDW Today. If not, then stop reading, check out www.wdwtoday.com, subscribe, then come back and keep reading. I'll wait...

Welcome back. WDW Today was one of the first Disney podcasts I started listening to. Being the fan that I am, I decided to put together a little music video for the show's theme song. The song was created by another fan of the show, Jarrid Crespo. Jarrid wrote all the words and music, I just made pictures to go along with the jokes. So anyway, enjoy the WDW Today Music Video! NOTE: If you don't get the jokes, you should visit the WDW Today Wiki!

1 comment:

sambycat said...

strong work! thats completely hilarious!

The World for One