Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Disney Pin Crazy

Some see Disney Pin Trading as just another money making scheme, while others see it as a completely necessary addiction. I am not a Pin Trader, but I'm still very interested in the Pins. I've purchased about 4 of them so far. I do not buy regular pins, unless they are really neat, and I like them. I usually buy the limited edition ones. So I guess you can call me a Pin Collector. I've got Tower of Terror's 13th Anniversary pin, Epcot's 25th Anniversary pin, (Cast Member Exclusive), and 2 of the 4 Spotlight pins. Every time I go to Epcot, my eye gets caught by the Pin Central kiosk, and I find myself feverously flipping through the pages of the pin catalog. Well this time, I've found one of the most expensive pins that I have to get. I must get the MAGICAL MONORAIL COLLECTION - FIGMENT pin. It must be done! There are a few other Figment/Imagination pins, but this one is an edition size of only 750. I really really can't wait to get this one. It comes out May 15th, and it is $25.00 but I'll gladly pay that for this great homage to a once great attraction. I'm sure Jessica over at the If We Can Dream It blog is as excited about this pin as I am. I am slowly but surely becoming more and more addicted to collecting Disney Pins, and maybe one day I'll start trading, once I see some really cool pins on guests' or Cast Members' lanyards. But until then, it's just a collection for me.

No comments:

The World for One