Thursday, May 15, 2008

Journey into Epcot (A Very small trip report for 5/15)

As I previously posted, today was the day that a very special Pin was released. The Figment pin in the Magical Monorail Collector's series. It's a (very) limited edition size of only 750. It was $26.63 (with tax), and totally worth it, in my opinion. It is rather large, and has the Dreamfinder's vehicle, which I still don't know the name of, on the outside of the Monorail. As well as Figment, in his yellow sweater, and the original Imagination Pavilion's logo. When you open the monorail doors, you see the Dreamfinder, holding Figment of course, standing in the sensory color tunnel, from the old ImageWorks post show.


After I picked that up, I headed over to the current ImageWorks post show, to get pictures of a new hidden mickey, which I just submitted to Steve Barrett, Author of the Hidden Mickeys Guidebooks. Then I went on Spaceship Earth since it had no wait. I decided to pick Japanese as my language, as I had heard how funny and different the narration for the ride is. Below is my future video, in Japanese. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Maz said...

Nice Blog. Interesting Stuff. The pin is huge. I think the vehicle was the Dream Mobile.

The World for One