Monday, September 15, 2008

Another benefit of knowing a Cast Member

First of all, I do see this as a benefit, not an exploit. This past week I renewed my FL Resident Premium Annual Pass... kind of. I actually bought a brand new one. After doing a little research, I found out that I could save more money buying a brand new pass than renewing my original one. The way this works is with a WDW Cast Member 10% Discount, when you purchase tickets at a Company D location. There is no discount on renewals, just new tickets. So I could have paid $462.23 to renew my original pass. Instead, I decided to have my dad purchase a brand new pass at Company D for only $459.15. So no, it isn't saving much, but the point it is saving. Not only is it a little cheaper, but because it's a new pass, the expiration date isn't the same. If I renewed my original, it would have been good until 9/7/09, my brand new pass is good until 9/11/09. So all in all, I saved about $3, and 4 days. Pretty good deal considering the state of the economy right now.

No comments:

The World for One