Monday, December 3, 2007

10 More Days!

In just 10 days from now, December 13, 2007, The World for One podcast will premiere! I am finishing up the recording process then I will start editing. The website is a bit plain right now, but I hope to get a better template soon. If any of you designers out there want to make a Disney World themed web page template for free, let me know! Anyway, the reason I'm doing this blog, is so I can post updates and such for listeners to see. I also have a Forum section up on the site. I will post the update information there as well. Feel free to come by and join. It's free! As I said before, Episode 1 of The World for One podcast will be available for you to download December 13th. I will also submit the podcast to iTunes and post the subscription link here once it becomes available. Peace.

--Jake Thompson--
Host of The World for One podcast

No comments:

The World for One